Sunday 13 March 2016

Water Color Background

Watercolor Background


Hell Friends,for the first time I have tried to color background using watercolor. I learnt this from Kristina Werner's Holiday card series 2015 day 14  . I have used Camel watercolor tubes and WRK embossing folder. For stamping I have used HOTP stamp set and Akashiya Sai watercolor brush pen. I wanted to keep this card simple so din done much on it. Now a days I'm interested in CAS cards. Its giving me fun. Water coloring learnt from Dr Sonia's blog cards, crafts, kids project



Supplies -  Papers from A1crafts
                  Color - Camel watercolor tubes 
                              Akashiya Sai watercolor brush pen
                             StazOn jet black inl
                    Embossing floder from We R memory keepers next level - Quilted



2 comments:

  1. Lovely bright background for your tag image! Definitely eye catching colors! So glad you joined us in "make your own background" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete