Tuesday 21 June 2016

My Beautiful MOM

A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.....

Hello Friends,

June month is very specal to me because on June 2nd the most beautiful women of my life was born. She is my first love, she has sacrifice her happiness to keep me happy 24*7, she has encouraged me in my every step, she is my backbone and strength. She is my darling MOM. Being a mother for a differently-able child was not easy to her but she has done everything behind her possiablity. I can't image my life without her. 
I wanted to gift her something unique so I made this scrapbook layout in mixed media. She loves dasies very much so I have used lot of handmade daisy in this project.

My Mumma

I took a 12*12 pattern paper for base. Did  texture on edge. Took another pattern paper and trimmed 2'' from both side so that I can get a 10*10'" paper. I tore the paper on top left side and distress the edges with distresser and distress ink. Next I used stencil and distress spray to add layer.


Took a pink pattern paper and did same thing which I did for 10*10" paper. Added a layer of texture paste on that pink PP. 

Handmade Dasies 

For flowers and leaves I used polka paper from Papericious's Pretty Basics. For center of the flowers I used pearls and micro balls. My mom loves ladybugs so added few of them to embellish the flowers.

 Flowers, Embellishment, Sentiment

First I added a layer of texture paste and crackle paint, after it dry I added few more flowers. Above the flowers I added a bird cage metal embellishment and below that a bandage cloth which I colored with distress ink spray.
I added a "BEAUTIFUL" diecut as a sentiment.



MDF frame and Tiny Bottle

Applied gesso on MDF frame and colored it using distress crayon and added crackle accents on it.
Added few micro balls in a tiny bottle and embellished it on frame. I applied paper to cover the backside of the frame.
As my mom loves colours very much I did this layout very colourfull. 
Here are few more close up photos of the layout.












Hope you all like it.

Happy Crafting

Supplies- Papers - Naturals, Ephemera,  Infinity, Pretty Basics collections from PAPERICIOUS.
Stencils- Blocks THS059. Maesured THS012, Gothic THS026 from Tim Holtz layering stencils.
Colors- pine needles, cripped sapphire, stromy sky, festive berries distress ink.
mermaid lagoon, picked raspberry distress crayons.
mermaid lagoon, cracked pistachio,antique linen, twisted citron spray stain from Tim Holtz.
Opaque Matte texture paste from RANGER.
Glossy Accents from RANGER.
Crackle Accents from RANGER.
Clear Rock candy crackle paint from RANGER.
Dies - B259 Daisy Strip, CAFLRS13 Flourish #13,
B291 Mini Fanciful Flourish Right from CHEERY LYNN DESIGNS.
Embellishment from MADRAS BAZAAR.
Diecuts & Adhesive Button from PAPERICIOUS.
MDF Frame and Micro balls from RAINBOW CRAFTYKARI.



Linking to -









34 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS layout, Meena. Thank you so much for stopping by to share your talents with us. Your art is lovely, and I'm so grateful to have you join our challenge. I hope that you will stop by again soon. God bless your week, and please know that I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art.
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen :) Ya sure will join your challenges

      hugs

      Delete
  2. I just became your newest blog follower, and I would really enjoy having you stop by my personal blog to follow me as well. I look forward to visiting your sweet blog again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also became your newest follower.....Thanks for inviting for your blog :)

      Hugs

      Delete
  3. Wow what a beautiful gift to amma loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sis :) but now its your turn to frame it for mom :p

      hugs

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meena, this is an amazing page, so many wonderful points of interest. Thank you so much for posting you creative and very lovely art in the #234-#235 - Anything Goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page Meena - I love this stunning tribute to your mother.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely bright and cheery floral layout with your Mum's photo, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this layout is sooo lovely you did a awesome job! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog and the best of luck hugs Amy xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout, I like all the detail, Thank you for playing along with us this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Meena, this is beautiful - as is your lovely Mum! What a wonderful tribute to her - I bet she absolutely loves it, I do!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Di...yes my mom loved it very much. Thank you so much Di :)

      hugs

      Delete
  12. Moms are always special and this beautful layout is an apt dedication to some so special, gr8 work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful way to celebrate your Mum and what a lovely piece of work, I bet she loves it! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us and for playing along with this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she loved it very much....Thank you so much Emma :)

      hugs

      Delete
  14. Your layout is absolutely amazing and congrats that it is being featured in so many sites. Di has also featured on her site and I just had to come have a look at all the details
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Fantastic detailing and amazing use of papers Meena! Thank you so much for playing along the recipe themed June challenge over at Papericious and all the best! ^__^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Meena, your creation is so amazing. I love all those beautiful flower clusters you have created. I love how you always create these wonderful pieces of art for your loved ones. Such a sweet gesture on your part!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful gift to your mother, she must be very happy to receive it.
    I love all the layers you created with papers, texture, stenciling and embellishments. amazing work!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Papericious June Challenge.

    ReplyDelete