Thursday 7 July 2016

You are ONE of a KIND

Hello Friends,
Here it's raining Cat&Dog and the weather is so cool. I'm enjoying this weather with a cup of coffee and coloring my card. 
Today made this card using Mudra stamps.


This set has cute birds. I have taken 3 birds from the stamp set and stamped it on watercolor paper. Colored it with Zig brush pens and fussy cut it.
I die cut 3 pannel from white cardstock using Landscape Borders Die from WPlus9. Used distress ink to color the edges of the landscapes, I used 2 layers to create landscape & one to create clouds & arranged the birds on them. To give dimensions I have used foam sheets.
For sentiment I used Hearts to Hearts stamp from Hot Off The Press.  


Hope you liked it.

Happy Crafting


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Meena - love those birds and you have made an impressive scene to show case them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete