Friday 2 September 2016

Scrapping4funChallenges - Challenge #73 - Theme - Add Stripes

Hello crafty friends,
Hope you all are doing fine and happy weekend.

I have good news to share with you all today. I have been selected as DT for Scrapping4funChallenges Blog for Sept-Dec 2016. I'm very thankfull to Rachelle for selecting me.

Today is my first DT post for the challenge and the theme is Add STRIPES. I have used sponsor Digi image Rose Barrel from Digistamps4joy


Here is my card.


First I took print out of digi image and colored it using Gansai Tambi using wet on wet technique.After coloring I fussy cut the image.
 Next I stamped humming bird stamp from Peek-a-boo and colored as I did for the Rose Barrel and fussy cut.


As the theme was to add Stripes so I made my own BG using distress ink and stencils from MFT. 
For sentiment I have used  HOTP stamp set. 

Hope you liked it.
Thanks for visting my blog

Happy Crafting

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the distress inking. Great work
    Thank you for your DT creation at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Meena and the colours are so vibrant! Those paints looks fabulous - perfect for this card.

    Great to see you in the Playground.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so pretty! Love the vibrant colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! so pretty, a calming image and your coloring is fabulous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this post Meena - love your mauve flowers against the yellow background - beautiful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and lovely cars!Great coloring too. Thanks for being a part of our Papericious challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty and lively card! Thank you for playing along the Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. Thank you for participating in the Papericious August Challenge-Anything goes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card :)
    Thank you for participating in the Papericious August Challenge-Anything goes

    ReplyDelete
  10. super colourful!!! Love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us!
    ~ Erum
    Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete