Sunday 30 July 2017

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge #250

Hello my dear friends,
Hope you all doing good and enjoying your Sunday.

Today its new challenge at Glitter N Sparkle challenge blog and this week theme is 


And our lovely sponsor for  this week is


Here is my card using the digi from the sponsor.


I love this digi very much so I kept the  card very simple. Printed  the image on watercolour paper and coloured  it with Gansai Tambi.

Hope you like the card.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, whimsical and wonderfully coloured, Meena ... so pretty! Thanks for coming by and for your kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Meena - love how you have coloured the image and kept the card simple to really show it off.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete