Saturday 12 August 2017

My Time To Craft Challenge #352

Good Evening my lovely crafty friends,
How are you all doing?? So whats on your craft table?? 

Today we have started new challenge at My Time To Craft Challenge blog and the theme for challenge #352 is

Hats & Bags (both or either)

Today I am sharing another paper doll art journal with you.


For base I have used Whimsical paper collection from Papericious and the paper size is 6''by8''. Coloured the doll using Zig color brush and fussy cut it. Used lawnfawn papers for her dress and hat and add a resin bag on her hand. Die cut the sentiment using Postage die from CrafTangles. Added Kaisercraft die cuts. 

Hope you liked my AJ.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Meena - love how you have coloured and dressed the image, and the handbag is so cute!! The flowers and die cut layers for the sentiment balance her beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meena this is just fabulous...I love it!!!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete