Saturday 7 October 2017

Happy Little Stampers - October MM Challenge

Hello my crafty friends,
A lovely good morning to you all. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the day.

Its 7th October, it means new mixed media challenge at Happy Little Stampers. This month our theme is


I have created an altered paintbrush this time,

 Altered Paint Brush

This is my first try on altered paintbrush and I am quite happy with the outcome. I have used Prima products and  Dylusion spray.

First I took a paint brush and gave a coat of heavy gesso and with heat tool I dried it. Next I added white texture crackle paste and kept it aside to dry it. After it dried I started to add my embellishments, chipboard, mini art stones, resin wings, Melange with 3D matte gel and gave another coat of  heavy gesso. Next added colours using dylusion spray and finished using Antique Brilliance from Prima.

Here are few close up pictures,







Hope you guys liked my first experiment on altered brush.


Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Wow meena this is stunning - especially as it is your first altered brush. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, wonderful colors, I need to try a paint brush some day
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete